Entrepreneur • Educator • Leadership Trainer
Keynote Speaker • Culture Transformation Expert
Certified Master Business & Executive Coach
Annette’s personal passion is to be used by God to change people’s lives and help existing and emerging business leaders recapture their life by aligning their personal and business dreams and increasing the value of their life.
Annette ditched the cold weather in Wisconsin along with a very lucrative career. That is a fancy way of saying that she was an Accountant. Annette is a student of success. She took her learnings from some of the most influential people in the world and in 2001, co-founded her Business and Executive Coaching Firm, a coaching franchise with the number one ranked business coaching company in the world.
Annette’s clients – whether it be a Strategic Executive Retreat or a personalized Executive Coaching Alignment Session – will gain maximum value in both their life and business. Annette is dedicated to developing leaders. She brings a new approach to Coaching and Training by combining her business and leadership coaching background to help Executives and Emerging Leaders improve corporate, business and personal performance.
Annette is also a Certified Coach, Speaker and Trainer for the John Maxwell Team and a founding member of the John C. Maxwell Coaching Team. Annette’s personal passion is to be used by God to change people’s lives and help existing and emerging business leaders recapture their life by aligning their personal and business dreams and increasing the value of their life.
7 Things You Need To Know About Annette
1. Results… Over the last 18 years, Annette has helped over 250 business owners improve their businesses, achieve their goals and create a better life for themselves and their families
2. Trust… Annette always establishes an environment of trust with her clients and gains respect by honoring it.
3. Leadership… Annette coaches business leaders to be the best leader they can be – and the rewards for the business owner, the business success and the team involved are immense
4. Culture… Annette is a culture transformation expert. She transforms culture in businesses.
5. Fun… Work hard, play hard. There’s a time to be serious and put your head down but you also have to balance it with a lot of fun and enjoyment, especially when celebrating successes.
6. Pretty Darn Smart… But doesn’t pretend to know it all. Annette is skilled at breaking down complex issues into simple steps, and has the tools to help her clients succeed.
7. A Devoted Wife, Mother, and Community Member… Married to her partner in crime, Craig, for over 23 years. Blessed with two amazing daughters, who are both studying at the Ohio State University.
Achievements & Certifications
• Global Award-Winning Master Coach and Trainer
• Certified Executive and Leadership Coach
• Founding Member of the John Maxwell Coaching Team
• Certified DiSC and Motivators Practitioner
• Certified Engage & Grow Coach
• EOS Facilitator
Call 614.929.3355 or use the form below.